-keep in touch with your friends over the summer…you’ll regret it if you don’t
-selling and buying books isn’t fun.
-keep an open mind even when situations bring you down
-make new friends, you cant always depend on the old ones
-get involved. I’ve made the best friends through extra curricular organizations
-open doors don’t make happy floors
-sometimes, jobs aren’t worth the stress
- somehow, when youre studying, facebook decides to open itself. never fails.
- girls: make guy friends. they’ll come in handy when you’re moving out. (;
- even though making friends was difficult, those people you have become close to are very special people.
- mom calls everyday because she loves you. not because she wants to be overbearing and annoying.
- shit happens. people come and go. its the ones that choose to stick around that count.
- it is possible to fail every exam and still get a B in the class. i dont get it, but it happens.
- i doubted twitter. its alright, dont knock it.
- spring break: some of the best memories of my life.
- even though you want to be independent, theres that little happy feeling inside everytime you see your mom.
- give your roommate a shot. you could find a great friend.
- take my shower? i will cut you.
- salmon short and sperrys. for some reason, frat guys think theyre hot stuff.
- be that kid that the cops think are drunk, but youre just sober and having a good time.
- textbooks: overrrated and overpriced.
- summer will be awesome because theres no class! but wait…my friends are all gone for three months?….crap.
- even though its 3am, everyone in the dorms thinks its alright to scream when they get back.
- boy dorms: stinky.
- dont go to a library around finals time, i promise, you’ll be more productive anywhere else.
- no matter how hopeless you felt about making friends, truth is, you’ve made some. accept it, this is you’re life now.
- its a lot nicer to end classes before 1pm than have your first class start at 1pm.
- organic chemistry. fml.
- food takes precedence over everything. no joke, everything.
- naps were nice the first few weeks, until you realize you were always twice as tired as when you went to take the nap.
- roommates boyfriend coming this weekend? of course all of your friends would be going home that same weekend. #homelessproblems
- dining court food isn’t all that bad.
- when you are acting like an idiot with friends…people will judge you.
- napping becomes the only thing you look forward to the entire day.
- when you actually get free time, there is nothing to do.
- while doing homework, if you turn your back for one second, facebook miraculously opens itself on the screen…its magic.
- waking up 10 minutes before you need to leave in the morning turns out to be what happens no matter how early you plan on waking up.
“I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end, it doesn’t even matter. I had to fall to lose it all, and in the end, it doesn’t even matter.”
- mike may has swag. #mikemayswag
- the bernie is a popular pass time
- sleep does not happen often
- public restrooms are not ideal for everyday use
- no matter how tired you are, once you actually have the opportunity to sleep….facebook immediately takes priority.
- twitter is super popular.
(I have a caller named Victor Krumm in the computer system. I’m a Harry Potter fan.)
Me: “Okay, sir, so you’re Victor Krumm?”
Caller: “Yep, that’s me.”
Me: “Sorry, this might sound funny, but did you know that there’s a book series called Harry Potter with a character with that name?”
(There’s a pause, as if he’s thinking, and suddenly he yells.)
Caller: “THE MUGGLES KNOW!”
(He hangs up. His wife calls a little while later to actually schedule.)
ain’t that the truth. <3
Me? I’m scared of everything. I’m scared of what I saw, I’m scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.– Dirty Dancing